HomeHome  NewsNews  FAQFAQ  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next
Lapis Lazuli

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:52 am

Houndoor smelled food. She dipped her nose innto something hot, and two people turned around chased her down by the docks.
Mew

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:53 am

Houndoom ran and got between Houndour and the people and started growling at the people
Lapis Lazuli

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:54 am

Houndoor ran off again, this rime into a sewer.
Mew

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:56 am

Houndoom followed after Houndour and tries to nudge her out of the sewer
Lapis Lazuli

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:57 am

This only made her go deeper.
Mew

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:59 am

Houndoom tries to pick Houndour up and carry her out
Lapis Lazuli

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:00 am

Houndoor refuses and runs in even deeper.
Mew

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:02 am

Houndoom runs ahead in front of Houndour and gently tried to nip her back the way they had come
Lapis Lazuli

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:04 am

Houndour goes around Houndoom. Sounds of a Wailer can be heard.
Mew

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:05 am

Houndoom quickly tries to pick Houndour up and run
Lapis Lazuli

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:06 am

Houndour refuses and wants to help Wailmer.
rileysaura

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:32 am

"Hey...where did they go?" asked Cobalt, looking around as he couldn't see Houndour nor Houndoom. He got up quickly and began to walk away but he accidentaly bumped into someone
Lapis Lazuli

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:25 pm

Terrie started moving, returning everyone but Pichu.
rileysaura

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:53 pm

The person Cobalt bumped into was a tall Boy who wore a Brown-redish suit and had long Red hair. He wore glasses and a Glalie was close behind him
"Watch where you';re going" he said, lookinh at Cobalt
"S-Sorry" said Cobalt hastily. The Boy examined him and Terrie
"What are your names?" he asked
Lapis Lazuli

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Terrie looked at him. Pichu was on her head, giving the boy a dirty look. "I'm Terrie, and this here is Cobalt."m she said as she pointed at Cobalt.
rileysaura

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:59 pm

"Cobalt..." said the Boy "...What are your Surnames aswell?" he asked, shifting his glasses at Cobalt's name.
Mew

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:24 pm

Houndoom helped push Wailmer into the water then she tries again to lead Houndour out of the sewers
Lapis Lazuli

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:25 pm

Houndoor runs off again. "My surname is Wilson, I'm from Johto.", she said.
rileysaura

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:28 pm

"I'm Castagnier" said Cobalt.
"Castagnier!" said the boy, hiding his surprise "That's...those are both rather Rich Families yes?" he said, quickly surpressing his Shock and Surprise
Mew

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Houndoom runs after Houndour again
Lapis Lazuli

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:32 pm

Houndoor runs back to Terrie. "Yes, but my family is most known for breeding.", she said a she seen houndoor return.
Mew

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Houndoom lays down nearby a bit tired from chasing the Houndour puppy around
rileysaura

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:39 pm

"I see...well-" started the boy, but then a phone rang in his pocket. he picked it up and began talking to a person who neither Terrie nor Cobalt could hear

"Are the Preparations to travel to the Power Plant finished Amethyst" Asked Guy
"Yes, but we haven't been asked to go after it yet" said Amethyst, his name still a Mystery to the other two
"That dosen't matter, If we capture Zapdos, Venus will no longer want to Punish- I mean she will be Grateful and I shall-I mean we shall get more Respect from the other Commanders which we deserve" ranted Guy
"Whatever, i'll be in Cerulean Soon, try not to do anything rash" replied Amethyst and turned off the phone
Lapis Lazuli

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:47 pm

"Who was that?", Terrie asked as Pichu has picked up what they said on the phone.
rileysaura

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:52 pm

"That...that was simply the Bike Shop calling me about what i had ordered for my brother. I was told not to go to collect it until tommorow but it arrived early" said Amethyst, his Glalie was floating by his side, looking at Wig in disgust
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   

Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next