HomeHome  NewsNews  FAQFAQ  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Site Name?
Pokemon World Rewritten
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
Pokemon Alive
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Pokemon Obsidian
25%
 25% [ 2 ]
Pokemon Genesis
62%
 62% [ 5 ]
Pokemon: New Era
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Pooch

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:12 am

I feel like New Era could work in the sense of "we are our own universe" (or that there are millions of other pokemon forums, but we are our own kind of pokemon forum), though my vote goes to pokemon Genesis since I looked it up and I got a definition of 'The origin or mode of formation of something' :P

Also, rules would be a good topic, I like what Elias added, but there might be more rules we might want to add, we want to give people a bit of freedom, but nothing that can ruin the fun for anyone else
Gondohar

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:31 am

Eh might as well join the conversation..
I feel like rules would be a good idea but have to many rules and the person has fewer and fewer room space to expand and enjoy until finally they would get writer's block. Maybe have some good rules to follow and don't throw out bans like crazy. Just ban the people that deserve it and people who constantly break the rules even when corrected many times. And also definitely ban the spam advertisers they just flood the forum with the same things over and over again.
Nishwishes

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:56 pm

We were never ban happy. Only four people ever got banned. It looked like more sometimes because there were two people who kept making new IPs to get around the filter, but one was a homophobic liar (who also might have been a sexual predator but we couldn't confirm that) and the other was an aggressive troll and spammer, so yeah. No worries about ban overexcitement here.
Sora

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:14 pm

Not sure how much is going to happen with discussion...

maybe we should plan a construction date? A nice, easily remembered domain name is especially important~
Fox Demon Avaritia

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:58 pm

The website's been made with a temporary/full url at the moment. Sorry for lack of communication on my end, I've been awfully busy. At the moment, I have Nish working on the basic structures and categories while I construct the theme. Once things are more built up and actually work-able and not just an empty forum, I'll post the link so we can all offer suggestions and think up topics to post, though the url can probably be guessed at this point. It's currently highly under construction, but it's being worked on.
Sora

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:13 am

That information is great to have. Thanks for telling. I was kind of worried that people started to vanish. ^^'
Fox Demon Avaritia

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:36 am

Just a quick update~

Things are going well in terms of building up the new site. We've got the Regions built, info topics up, and I'm workin' on posting up all those lovely System and Info threads. Nish was awesome at constructing the regions, with a few pleasing additions. The theme's done, and when you guys check the place out you'll probably notice a couple new snazzy features to make things more convenient or interesting... like a word counter, hehe! We still have some stuff to round out and sections to add, but it's all coming together rather nicely. Hopefully the wait won't be for too much longer!
Aito

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:27 am

I miss pokemon rp, hurry up site :D
Pooch

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:38 am

I'm with Aito, let's cheer the workers on! ^.^
Gondohar

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:46 am

Great Idea! You guys need as much encouragement as possible! ^.^ You'll get it done! I also miss my roleplay too.... XD
Fox Demon Avaritia

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:55 am

I'll post the link to the site when Reta posts in Akame... so never! Mwahaha!

Ah, who am I kidding? The place is still in need of work, and you'll notice some missing non-roleplay sections, but the site as a whole can now be used for roleplay. That being said, please keep in mind that some systems and other things are DIFFERENT than they were here. Because of this, it's my decision to make Moderators need to re-apply for their positions (and it's not 100% they'll retain them) so I can be sure that you guys understand the new systems and changes as well as still want to Mod for the new site. Members are allowed to apply as well! Administrators get a pass, and if they wish, can be promoted to Admin. Just let me know.

Now then, happy roleplaying!
http://pokemongenesis.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   

So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3