HomeHome  NewsNews  FAQFAQ  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

City wolves (RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Sat May 31, 2014 11:55 pm

Shay rose to the challenge and said
"That all sounds good to me I've been let's say Athletic; all my life, short as that may be"
he then heard him say about talking to the pack and potentially taking him on as his wanna be and smiled
"Yeah sounds cool. I mean I could probably learn a lot from the pack's Alpha"
Shay continued to follow Anubis bouncing about nimbly eager to show his worth in this ceremonial challenge of sorts.

Active Trainers:

Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:04 pm

Star lead Hope across the clearing ignoring the growls and barks from the other members. "Anubis I have someone who want's to join." She said. Anubis meet them half way in the clearing. "So the loner from yesterday has came back. To join will mean giving freshkill to the pile and to protect even the smallest of pups and only eating when the queens pups and elders are feed and to do as I say and if need to die for the pack do you think you can handle that?" he said in a informant tone.
MegaAbsol

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:42 pm

The tip of Hope's tail curled up. "Rrrright." She drawled, unaware that she was probably coming off as rude. "Okay. Anything else?" She chirruped, suddenly turning bright and practically exploding with energy. Mood swing.

(That totally sounds like an excerpt from Warriors.)
Markj1998
Administrator
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:38 pm

Shay sat sort of half behind Anubis looking out from his place to Star and Hope trying to stay out of sight he just didn't feel like it was his place to speak or that he should do anything but, started mentally preparing for ceremonial challenge that he would have to face soon. He took in all of what Anubis, Star and Hope were saying and felt somewhat unimportant though he figured that would all change once he cemented his place in the pack.

Active Trainers:

Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:02 pm

He looked at star. who gave him a look that said calm down. He took in a deep breath then let it out. "Star you are responsible for this loner I guess you shay are my new apprentice." he said He lept up on a pile of boxes and let out a howl. Star looked at hope. "That went better then I thought." she said. She took her place next to Ghost at the base of the box. "wolves of the pack our ancestors have given us two new pack members. Two new wanna be's." He said looking at Shay and Hope. "Shay hope please step forward." he said pointing with his muzzle to the center of the small semi circle a few tail lengths from Star and Ghost.
MegaAbsol

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:51 am

Hope flicked her head sideways to face Shay. A young wolf, a half grown one. Probably younger to her, but not by much. She didn't recall ever seeing him before, but considering he was new to the pack as well, he was possibly a loner before. Wondering how he managed to elude her normally observative eyes, she trotted to the mentioned place, standing there awkwardly.
Markj1998
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:56 pm

Shay looked to Hope as well inquisitive about what she was thinking about but, happy he wasn't the only newbie to the group. With an energetic and half-confident bounce in his step he moved into the small semi-circle that was indicated to them. Shay then confidently called up to Anubis on top of the boxes
"Anubis Sir please allow me to go first in this ceremony"
he was extremely confident as he found jumping to be one of his skills which he was good with and could rely upon despite his size, age and stature. He then stood tall and confidently waiting for a reply and for the ceremony to begin.

Active Trainers:

Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:26 pm

He flicked an ear to acknowledge Shay. "Shay when you are read you may proceed." He said. turning to him then back to the pack. "If he succeeds he will be my wanna be if Hope succeed she will be stars." He said. He turned back to watch the young pup. there was a piled of boxes to cushion the fall if he failed.
MegaAbsol

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:04 am

Hope raised a single paw slightly off the ground, shifting her weight on to her other side as the half grown - Shay, was it? - came bounding and volunteered to go first. She turned her gaze to the boxes and settled down to observe, sitting on her haunches and curled her tail around her legs. Were they supposed to jump?
Markj1998
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:49 pm

Shay grinned and bounded up the first stairs and upon seeing a bit of a landing where he could jump from with a bit of skill he backed up and went down onto his haunches before springing forwards to build up speed before jumping right at the very edge adjusting his body positioning and shape in the air so, that he managed to get across the extremely large gap thanks to some training he had done when he was a stray wolf, a loner.

Shay then turned around and looked down from the great height to Anubis and called
"I done it Anubis, I actually done it. I told you I could"
He was so excitable eventually sitting down and waiting happily for Hope to have her turn at jumping the chasm like gap between the stairs. Eager to see the other new member of the pack take her turn and hopefully join him as a new wanna be even if, they had different mentors.

Active Trainers:

Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:57 pm

The pack kinda chuckled. "He has a spark in he does." the scraggly fighter from earlier said. Anubis smiled. "He called back up. Head to my den now your supposed to stop up there" He said. He looked at Hope. "If the pup can do it I'm sure A fully grown one can." He said in a challenging tone.
MegaAbsol

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:21 pm

Hope accepted the taunt with respectable dignity and padded to the area from which to jump. Her muscles tensed as she crouched near the large, looming gap. replicating Shay's running start for an easy jump would be reasonable, but she quite possibly wouldn't need it. She cast a glance at the opposite steel landing. Or she might. Her claws clicked hollowly as she paced back and forth, contemplating.

Suddenly, not three feet from the edge, she gave a single lope forward before pushing off. Her hind muscles contracted and released energy amazingly fast. Hope may be a canine of small build, but underneath that snowy white coat, rippled 80 pounds of muscle, perhaps sparing a pound or two for fat. If it was not evident from the graceful way she practically glided when she walked, it would now.

The jump seemed like a trifle, almost too easy. Her paws met hard, cold, meshed steel not a moment later. A smile, almost imperceptible, spread across her jowl. A little close for comfort, but she'd done it, hadn't she?
Markj1998
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:00 pm

Shay looked to Hope and laughed cheerfully
"Yay you done it, I knew you would"
he then playfully danced about before hopping up the stairs with quick ease towards Anubis' den where he'd been told to go and wait. Once there he began to pace about the den too excited and happy to sit down and be able to stay still.

Active Trainers:

Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Star and Anubis smiled. "Pack Shay and Hope have proven themselves to be fit to train as fighters may the wanna be's learn much and learn the skills of our ancestors." he said then let out a howl. The other members of the pack joined in then disbanded. Star and Anubis walked up the steps easily just taking a long stride of the gap. "A fighter must learn to control his emotions." Anubis said as he saw Shay padding around. Star was sitting next to Hope. "Well, we can start now or later I was told to put you on the fast track so you may join the other fighters before shay since your old enough to be one." She said.
MegaAbsol

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:08 pm

Hope's jaws parted slightly. Trying not to gape, she regained her composure. "All right. Your call." She said, in a futile attempt to suppress her excitement. This was going to be new.
Markj1998
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:59 pm

Shay sat down at Anubis' say so and replied to Star's comment with
"Hey I'm just as good as any of the fighters you've got"
he didn't really believe that but, was trying to assert himself as a strong and useful member of the pack and was determined to show that. Shay then said to Anubis
"When can we start training"
determined to improve his skills and make sure that Anubis didn't regret letting him into the pack.

Active Trainers:

Last edited by Markj1998 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:40 pm

Star laughed a bit at shay while Anubis smiled. "I wasn't giving you a choice. Now then star let's just give them a the tour the complete tour." he said making his way back down.
MegaAbsol

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:18 am

Hope got to her feet. The pup, Shay was very excitable, and his energy seemed to be contagious. Hard to not join in when someone roughly your age happily frolics around. She sedately gave her paw a lick and followed Star.
Markj1998
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:27 am

Shay frowned before getting up and started to follow Anubis the frown soon wearing off as that was his nature. He started asking questions like
"How big is this place? How did you find it? How do you keep humans from coming here? Where are you originally from?"
getting overly inquisitive and probably going a bit over the top not that he realized it. Shay then smiled happily at Hope before, continuing to bound alongside Anubis being sure to stay close to him not that he knew why.

Active Trainers:

Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:38 pm

Anubis simply said. "All will be taought and understood in time now me and star are gonna show you the city...well the parts we go otherwise it's loner or leashed dog land." he said as Star went out then He followed. "Lets head to the river then to central park then back around till we end up at the half island." he said to Star.
MegaAbsol

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:43 pm

Hope kept silent. Shay was doing her share of talking as well. Her ears pricked at Anubis' voice. River, then Central Park? Then Half Island or something? She'd been to the river. Once. She'd fallen in and nearly drowned, but while gaining no fear of water, she'd never visited that place again.
Markj1998
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:38 pm

Shay nodded accepting Anubis' answer and following them along towards The River, Central Park and then Half Island. Shay bounced about sniffing the air and occasionally running ahead to sniff the air and explore curious looking plants and bushes. He always looked back towards Anubis, Star and Hope periodically but, couldn't help but, be somewhat boisterous and over-excitable.

Active Trainers:

Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:44 pm

(Srry for the wait guys had internet problems, Espeon will be joining us)
When they got back to camp anubis called for ghost. "Ghost is going to show you some simple healing remedies that we all went threw to learn I suspect we two will behave especially my wanna be." He said growling a warning in a playful tone then walked off.
MegaAbsol

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:17 pm

(Alright. When? How is the posting order changed?)

Hope flicked an ear tip to acknowledge Anubis' words, giving herself a slight scratch on the stomach. Hoping she didn't have ticks ; she'd begun to scratch herself a lot lately ; her mind began to idly wander.
Markj1998
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:08 pm

Shay smiled to Anubis and nodded
"Ok Anubis"
he then moved over to where Anubis was and sat down eagerly awaiting the start of the simple training that had been called upon by Anubis.

(I guess Espeon/Cresselia will jump in after me as, that's way it usually works. Jump in after the last person to join the topic)

Active Trainers:

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   

City wolves (RP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next