HomeHome  NewsNews  FAQFAQ  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

When it all began (Chapter one)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Leo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:10 pm

The pokemon smiled when he heard that he would make him stronger and that he wiuld be the strongest and still smiling the pokemon tabbed the pokeball as it began to be absorbed in a stream of red light as the pokeball slowly closed in the hand of tacticus it wiggled once, then twice and after the third wiggle the pokeball clicked as sparks flew of it.

--------
Congrats yiu have caught tyrunt would yiu like to have a nickname for it?
Btw do you want a travel partner for sinnoh my trainer who also has a turtwig is still left
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:27 am

OOC: You, my fella, is the best fella out there. :P Now, don't forget to edit my app, fella. And no names. Anyway, "Btw do you want a travel partner for sinnoh my trainer who also has a turtwig is still left," what do you mean by that? o.0
Leo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:40 am

( you said you would switch the trainer for another one for the rp but if you eant me to rp with tacticus in sinnoh i have a trainer left in twinleaf so if tou want we couldbstart a second rp but i can understand if younare much to busy with all the other rps )
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:08 am

OOC: Nah, not changing him anymore.
Leo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:25 am

(Ah ok then ^^ well i guess its your turn tonpost then and you are a great fella as well ^^)
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:01 pm

Tacitus watched as the capture process happened. He was proud and still couldn't believe that such a big brutus joined him that quick and didn't even need that long of convincing. He smiled until he realized that Blake has not returned yet. He started looking far at the distance and direction Blake went to. Hoping to see him from afar. Should he not return in another seven minutes, Tacitus would start looking around for wherever that nearest Pokémon Center is, Blake's probably there and having some problems or two.
Leo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:08 pm

Blake had walked oit of the pokecenter thanking nurse joy for helping him with his new pokemon. It had took a while and he thought that tacticus would maybe get worried about him and he was curious if he had found a nice pokemon that he would like to have. He walked back through the high grass as it was a short cut not meeting any pokemon as he soon saw tacticus. " hey man sorry for the wait and did you find a nice pokemon to use?" He asked being curious hoping he hadnt worried him to much.
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:11 pm

Tacitus was surprised to hear Blake's voice behind him. He turned around with a sort of surprised look. "Wha, hey? Where'd you come from? Heh, it's okay. So, what happened? Things good? And yeah, I got this dinosaur guy," he said. "But, I'd keep a secret what it looks like," he said before a chuckle.
Leo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:15 pm

"Ah cool" Blake said as he heard that he had found a dinosaur looking pokemon. He knew there werent many in kalos but it could be he had found one from another region so he couldnt wait to see which one he got. It was at that moment that two guys who loomed quite alike jumped out of the grass. "We are the battle brothers and challange you to a double battle" they said at the same time. Blake looked at tacticus "you ready for a battle" he said smirking as he grabbed the pokeball vaporeon was in. " lets show them who's boss"
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:59 pm

"Sure. May the best man win," Tacitus replied looking at those two challengers. He tapped Turtwig's Poké Ball and out he comes. He's still feeling that powerful Stomp from Tyrunt a while ago but he's spent a short time in his Poké Ball so the pain has slowly faded but the damage has still been done, he's not in a condition to fight.

"Don't worry, Turtwig. I'm pulling you out immediately. We just need to give you some EXP. Don't worry, you won't get hurt. Just trust me," said Tacitus. Turtwig, having trust to Tacitus, nodded.
Leo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:01 pm

Blake smiled when turtwig came out and gace the pokemon and tacticus a thumbs up meaning like 'good luck' as he got his own pokeball and threw it up into the air and in a blue glistening light the vaporeon came out as it fell gracefully on the ground and let out a roar that ment like it was prepared to fight. The two boys btoh threw their pokeball into the air as a sandile and a poliwag appeared. "I will take the sandile you take the poliwag ok?" He said to tacticus thinking of type advantage. The brothers looked at each other and nodded, apparently the brothers and blake had the same idea. "Sandile use bite" the younger brother said as the pokemon ran towards the vaporeon. "Dodge it" Blake said as vaporeon jumped up "now use water gun" he said as the water gun shot towards the sand pokemon as the older said " use bubble" he said as the ookemon shot a small patch of bubbles towards turtwig.

--------
Name: Sandile
Level 8

Name: Poliwag
Level 8
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:08 pm

"Not so fast," said Tacitus and he quickly withdrew Turtwig back to his ball while the Pokémon tried his best to jump away from the Bubble. "Now, all your base are belong to us," he joked as he sent out the Tyrunt.

"Hey, big guy, here's your chance to get stronger. Don't go Hulk though. Leave the Sandile to our friend Blake," said Tacitus. The Tyrunt, who don't know Blake, roared at him and his Vaporeon trying to intimidate them, because that's how he acts. "Dude, they're our friends. Don't worry about them. Let's focus on the fight, Stomp at the Poliwag!"

Tyrunt quickly looked away from Blake and eyed the Poliwag. An intense icy eye he gave it. Then, he ran towards him and would stomp on the opponent with one foot.
Leo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:03 pm

The stomp hit the pokemon as it sended the poliwag flying. The pokemon was baldy hurt by the stomp but it stood up and went infront of their trainer as it used the bubble attack again on the tyrunt that was in front of it. The older brother didnt want to lose to the younger brother as he did is best not to fall down.

The water gun hit the sandile sending it flying as it did massive damage due to the type advantage. As it hardly could stand up. " come on sandile" the younger brother said sounding nice and kind. It was obvious he really cared about the pokemon he raised. The sandile stood up determinded to fight for its trainer. It used the bite move again hitting the vaporeon as it sended it flying by flicking its head. As the pokemon was going through the air vaporeon used the water gun and aimed it at the flying sandile.
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:27 am

Tyrunt simply lowered his head down to the ground as the Bubbles floated over him. "Brilliant, big guy! Tackle!"

Tyrunt maintained its level on the ground and took one forceful step to bash his body to the Poliwag.
Leo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:56 am

Afterthe last attacks the poliwag and the sandile fell down on the ground both had fainted as te boys returned the pokemon and ran away towards a pokecenter.
"Great job tacticus we are a great team" he said as vaporeon began to uddle up against him as blake stroked its back
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:04 pm

OOC: o.0 That was quick...

IIC: Tyrunt watched the foe fall down and faint. He roared in anger and frustration. He wanted a longer battle. Meh, there's probably someone else tougher down their road.

"Not bad, big guy," said Tacitus to his Tyrunt. "So, Blake... Guess you can be the leader between the two of us?"
Leo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:45 pm

OOC: well i thought weak grunts and we get exp so turtwig gets 5 and your tryrunt gets 5 vaporeon gets 10
IIC: the vaporeon cuddled up to him looking sleepy as blake kept stroking its back loving how it liked to be around him. It was then that he heard tahat he proposed he should be the boss. "Nah i am not good with that kind of things hie about we just be a team then?" He proposed wondering what tacticus would say to him.
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:06 am

Tacitus and Blake's trainer apps have been updated.

"Alright," Tacitus agreed as he withdrew Tyrunt back to its Poké Ball. "So, what now? More training or should we get an early start by challenging this region's first gym?"
Leo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:41 am

"Hmm good point" he said as he thought about what to do. It would be cool o challange the gym but would he be ready it wouldnt be long before the sun would set and he was unsure about what he needed to do. If they would walk at a small higher pace they could get to he city and sleep there before chalanging the gym. "Shall we go to the site and if it is no too late we can see where we are going how about that" blake proposed.
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:35 am

"Sounds good. You lead the way though. You know this region more than I," Tacitus answered.

OOC: Hm, new topic maybe?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    

When it all began (Chapter one)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3