HomeHome  NewsNews  FAQFAQ  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

When it all began (Chapter one)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:14 am

(It's supposed to be Honedge. Forgot the name, too lazy to scroll up so I just put swordthing or swordedge. XD)

It hit and Water Gun.

(Sorry, too depressed to type)
Leo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:21 pm

(what do you mean with it hit and water gun and no problem man we all have that sometimes ^^ just I hope I am not one of those people who is irritating you but I want to ask you when you feel better to change the post :(sorry i cannot do much about it I cant have my post moyo when I get a one line which I dont understand. I am so sorry)
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:51 am

OOC: You're not one of them. I'm sorry for the short post.

IIC: The bright light hit as painful as a laser shot. Vaporeon was thrown tumbling backwards. Dirt stuck on his fur as he kept tumbling. He landed on his chest and slowly got back to his feet. Then, he fought back with a Water Gun.
Leo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:42 pm

This was a faster water gun then he had expected it to be as his honedge got hit with a stream of water and fell down. ''Honedge are you ok?'' Blake asked but his question was not needed. The honedge began allready to float back up as blake sighed in relief that his precious steel pokemon was ok. ''If they are going to use the same we also will use flash cannon'' Blake said as again four streams of light formed together but something was diffrent. The blast looked more powerfull. He looked at his honedge and it was obvious he was a bit mad. ''Easy honedge'' Blake said as honedge his temper began to cool down.
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:17 am

This Vaporeon should know better than mess with this Honedge bad boy right here. It hit and was a critical.

Vaporeon again was blown away. He ran back towards Honedge and quickly picked up pace and momentum. He would attempt a Tackle. Though that would obviously be a stupid choice. Meh, he's a wild Pokemon anyway. Meant to fight not effectively.
Leo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:05 pm

''Honedge let the attack hit you'' Blake said as he knew it wouldnt do anything. He knew that normal types attack didn't do anything to ghost type pokemon. ''Sorry Vaporeon but normal type attacks don't do anything to ghost types.'' He said as he wanted to give the vaporeon the final strike. ''Ok shall we finish this honedge'' He asked his sword like pokemon that turned around and nodded. ''Ok honedge finish this with the shadow claw.'' He said as he could see the honedge hover towards the gracious water type pokemon. The tip of the sword pokemon began to glow and slash the vaporeon, he hoped the attack would hit as he had the spare pokeball in his hand.

(after this battle would you like a pokemon? and then we can do like a double battle against some NPC's to get some money and to give our pokemon experience. ^^)
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Painful sharp steel slashed Vaporeon's head. He fainted. A Pokémon Center should be able to heal him back to perfection.
Leo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:12 pm

''We have to be quick'' He said to his honedge as he enlarged the pokeball by pushing the button on it and threw it towards the pokemon. The pokemon became absorbed in a red beam and went inside the pokeball. It began to wiggle. Would the pokemon be caught. Blake and honedge stared at at the pokeball wanting to see if it would be there and if they would have another team mate.
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:35 pm

Pokemon's caught.
Leo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:50 pm

(T.T)
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:17 am

The ball landed on the ground as it spun and wiggled. One. Two. Three.

Click.

The Vaporeon has been successfully captured.

Spoiler:

OOC: Can't edit apps anymore... :/
Leo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:48 am

Blake could see the ball wobble and then stop as he could see the sparks come of it and heard a little ping. ''Yes we caught it'' He said high fiving the hilt of honedge as his pokemon also looked happy. He took up the pokeball and put it on his belt, ''We should probably go to a pokemon center soon'' He said as he looked to Tacitus , but if you want we can look for a pokemon for you if you want?'' Blake said with a smile. ''I think you need to get one around this time don't you think?''

OOC: No prob I can do it and shall we do your pokemon now then ^^
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:59 pm

"Congratulations for that, man. You can go to the nearest Pokémon Center to heal up. I'll go try to find a sidekick for my Turtwig," Tacitus said as he began moving and walking further around the grassy areas.

OOC: Let's do it. Hey, I was thinking of making a character that will be me, myself. Thinking of replacing Tacitus with him. Or are you good with Tacitus? Go decide, pal.
Leo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:06 pm

''ah ok'' Blake said as he looked further into the distance and saw a pokemon center, 'I hope Tacticus knows I am here' He thought as he gave his two pokemons to nurse joy and waited for then to be healed.

In the grass where tacticus was a small patch of grass began to move and stopped. Then a bit further some grass moved and stopped again.

OOC: nah you decide I dont mind :D
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:17 pm

Tacitus noticed it and guessed that it's probably some small Pokémon. "Hm... Weird. A Cranidos just came into my mind," he thought.

Meanwhile, on Blake's side, Nurse Joy takes the Poké Balls. She puts them on a machine with round slots obviously made for a Poké Ball. She fit them there and the machine did its wonders. Then, she took them from it and put it back on the counter. "They've been healed. Hope you come again," she said.
Leo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:35 pm

A small dinosaur looking pokemon stepped slowly out of the grass. You could really see the jaw standing out, it was obviously a pokemon that could really pack a thick bite, further his skin looked very rough and he looked ready for battle. He turned his head to tacticus, and gave out a loud growl, meaning that he wanted to fight him head on.

-----------------------
Pokemon Encounter

Name: Tyrunt
Level: 10
Ability: Strong jaw
Moveset:
Tail whip
Tackle
Roar
Stomp
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:53 pm

OOC: OMG! I love you!

IIC: Tacitus saw the small yet big monster. "Wow," he commented. He kinda liked how the fella looked like. "Not really a Cranidos. Well, why did I expect one to be here. But something like that just popped out," he thought. Completely ignoring the intimidate attempt. He's a good guy sure, but he's still not intimidated by such.

Again, he took his Pokédex out and scanned its data. "This Pokémon was restored from a fossil. If something happens that it doesn't like, it throws a tantrum and runs wild. Its immense jaws have enough destructive force that it can chew up an automobile. It lived 100 million years ago," the robotic voice informed.

"Such powerful jaws, huh? A fossil one, too. Like a Kabutops. Well, I might try him. I hope my Level 5 Turtwig will be able to beat him," Tacitus thought. Then, he tapped Turtwig's "home" and out he comes. "Turtwig, ready?"

Turtwig responded with a confident growl. "Well, Tackle."

Turtwig would attempt to bash at the Pokémon.
Leo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:06 pm

The pokemon let out an roar when it could see the smal grass pokemon from sinnoh begin to rapidly approach him. However he just cried out a roar and didn't move and the attack him. He just kept standing there he didn't fall over or anything he just stood there like an iron fortress. He then pulled his foot up and tried to let it down with an huge force that could only mean it was the move called stomp. If this would hit before turtwig would be able to dodge it, the small grass pokemon would take a lot of damage.
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:06 am

Turtwig, one who doesn't have any experience in battling, was unable to predict what's going to happen next. The ground shook and he's hit.

"Okay..."

Tacitus watched as his Turtwig collapsed to the ground. He got weak right away. "No... Not like this," Tacitus said and he withdrew Turtwig.

For a moment, he stared at the Tyrunt. Thinking maybe it just needs a hug or something, he'd try to befriend it. "Hey, Tyrunt. Want to have a chat," he asked.
Leo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:22 pm

The Tyrunt looked at him with a questioning look. He didn't know what he meant with the thing he said to him. The pokemon let out a good growl and awaited for the trainer what he would do. He was wondering what the human in front of him would do. Would he really want to talk to him or would he try to tackle him later on and than bind him to catch him.
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:49 am

As Tacitus walks nearer the Tyrunt. A voice in the back of his head told him, "Never fight a Pokémon you want to catch. Ever."

He sat on a rock beside the Tyrunt and smiled at the small yet big creature with no fear at all. "See, I'm a foreigner. How about I apologize for attacking you? Why did you come out that grass and growled at me," he asked in a curious tone.
Leo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:59 pm

The pokemon turned its head a bit as it gave a super funny look towards the boy. He didnt get what he was askimg him. He koved the fight that was the reason and he wondered if th pe boy in front of him liked the fight as him as much as he did. Cause if he did maybe he should go along with this trainer and see what could happen. He gave the boy a happy smile which meant that he wanted to come with him. He hoped that he would understand now he hoped if he had understood.
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:41 pm

"...Do this big guy even understand English," Tacitus mumbled to himself.

Until he saw that wild smile. It looked sort of creepy to him. "Well, I guess you accepted my apology. So, brute guy, would you like to get stronger? Maybe you need someone to teach you stuff and watch your progress," asked Tacitus.

He doesn't want to get straight to the point of capturing this monster. He wants to take this as slow as he could so as not to be so obvious. Wild Pokémon are usually hard to convince when it comes to things like this. Well, that's actually understandable. Wild Pokémon are creatures being captured by someone and that includes living the place where they was born and raised and as well as their friends. Even though most end up being strong and having such great experiences and friendship with their trainer and team mates, it's still not that easy to abandon your origins.
Leo

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:46 pm

The pokemon could hear what the trainer in front of him said as he nodded with a smile and let out a more nice and less angrier sounding roar as he stepped to the trainer ans pointed his nose to one of the pokeballs that was on his belt. It was obvious he wanted to get stronger and be the most badass pokemon around.
Bryan

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:50 pm

He saw that head motion and realized it right away. Adrenaline surge is what Tacitus felt upon knowing what the Pokémon was saying. How easy this turned out.

He let out a sigh of relief. "Ah, thank you very much for making this easy. I promise, you'll be stronger. We will be the strongest."

"Go ahead, tap that Poké Ball you want," he said. Just to confirm things.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When it all began (Chapter one)    

When it all began (Chapter one)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next