HomeHome  NewsNews  FAQFAQ  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My idea on something to add to the character templete.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ojasa Aure

View user profile
PostSubject: My idea on something to add to the character templete.   Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:38 am

I was think on adding a section for ribbons for people that have coordinator characters. That way if a person has made a coordinator then there will be the ribbons section for that or if a person has made a character that is both a trainer and a coordinator, they will have both the badge section and the ribbon section.
Lucretia

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: My idea on something to add to the character templete.   Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:43 am

Most trainers (including coordinators) don't often play enough/strict to that goal to the point of actually earning a ribbon. You can still earn them though, and for those people who want it in a special section all its own need only ask the moderator editing their trainer app. Otherwise it would be mostly a void.
Ojasa Aure

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: My idea on something to add to the character templete.   Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:56 am

Oh okay. I didn't know that.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My idea on something to add to the character templete.   

My idea on something to add to the character templete.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1