HomeHome  NewsNews  FAQFAQ  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
Dragon Kurai

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:57 pm

Dark looked at Evangeline, cowering down a bit waiting like she said. When it was nightfall he seemed a smile a bit, being nocturnal and enjoying the night time alot more than day. "My head hurts. I feel dizzy," he told Evangeline, having lost his eyesight temporarily unknowing if she had left or not. When he recovered eyesight after sleeping a bit, he noticed she was gone, and a pokemon was still on his stomach holding his wound down. He felt chilly, a breeze blowing. 'Was it a dream,' he mumbled before noticing his paw for a hand and foot.
Fox Demon Avaritia

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:58 pm

"No dream," Nev replied, smiling up at Dark. "My name's Nev by the way. What's yours?"

---

Evangeline was walking as stealthily through town as she could. The night was oddly darker than usual. Must be a new moon, she thought. Reaching the herb shop, she found a first floor window, and tested to see if it was open.
Dragon Kurai

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:19 pm

"My name is Chris, though most people refer to me as Dark," Dark said to Nev. "It's nice to meet you. Now please get off my stomach, which you are beginning to crush," he said, his breathing a bit heavy as he was in pain. He looked up noticing there was, in fact, a new moon in the sky. He pushed Nev a bit, keeping his hand on his wound as he sat up starting to howl. He didn't necessarily understand why he howled at the moon. All that he really knew was that ever since he had been stuck with his ears and tail, it was a habit that he had developed, though he found himself howling at new moons just as often as he would at a full moon.

He immediately stopped when he heard footsteps, and he picked up Nev, holding his stomach still, and moving behind the tree as a small crowd passed. "Do you think that Evangeline got far," one asked. "Not really, but it has been a short while. Perhaps she isn't too far, but I don't understand why the director is having us search for her... Isn't she dangerous," the other asked the first, and the first just shrugged. "I don't know..."

---

The window was open, and it seemed that the lights were off. No one was there, though a few voices came from the front of the store. "Have you seen a strange individual with wings, or one with wolf leg and arm," a question came. "I'm sorry sir, I haven't," the reply came. "All that we have here is a store full of herbs, alongside some bandages. We have a small shipment that's about to head out if you'd like to investigate." "That won't be necessary ma'am," the next reply came, and then some footsteps could be heard as the people left. A small shipment of bandages and herbs sounded like a good thing to search for in the store.

A few minutes later the same woman's voice could be heard. "I'm glad that I don't have to be the one that searches for strange people like them," she sighed, the sound of a key turning coming alongside it. "I don't think I would be able to handle it. I would be scared to death of being killed if I found the person I was looking for. Anyway, I best be getting back quickly. Surely my son will be hungry if I don't..." The woman's footsteps were then heard, the store closed and everyone that could catch Evangeline gone now.
Fox Demon Avaritia

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Nev stayed deathly silent, and he quivered slightly as he heard them pass. He pressed himself against Dark in fright, and tried to make the least amount of noise as possible.

---

Evangeline stealthily stepped through the open window, and slipped inside the building. A back room would probably be the place to keep an outgoing shipment until morning, she decided, looking around to make sure she wasn't in a back room before she tried a different one. Thinking of Dark, she wanted to get out with the supplies as soon as possible.
Dragon Kurai

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:51 pm

Dark looked down at Nev. 'Are you alright,' he asked before he settled down beside the tree.

---

Thr shipment was clearly visible in a small first aid kit and a small jar of herbs.
Fox Demon Avaritia

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:59 pm

"I'm fine," Nev replied, relaxing. "Are you?"

---

Grinning in success, Evangeline grabbed the supplies and headed back to the window. With a pang of guilt, she turned back around, fishing for her money out of her pocket. Setting the stack of bills she retrieved where the box of medicine and bandage used to be. Turning back around, she headed to and out the window. Walking through town, she tried to avoid any people who may be wandering around town.
Dragon Kurai

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:03 pm

The same group that had passed Dark and Nev came around. 'I saw something strange earlier in the corner of my eye,' one said admitting it. 'What was that,' the other asked. 'A wolf leg, but a human arm...' Dark hadn't hidden to well fast enough, and the two turned headed towards the tree the first described.
Fox Demon Avaritia

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:38 am

Nev, with his acute Pokemon ears, heard footsteps approaching. "I think we have some company," he said in a whisper at Dark, he perked his ears toward the source of the noise, pointing it out to Dark. "What should we do?"

---

Evangeline hurried out of town and back into the woods, facing no trouble on her way. Following where she thought she had came from, it became apparent that it wasn't. "Great," she muttered, "I'm lost." Turning back around, she decided to head back to town and try a different forest route.
Dragon Kurai

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:56 am

Dark tried moving from where he had been, but he yelped falling doen holding his stomach. His muscles had tensed, and it made it hard to move them as the two were discovered. 'Found it,' the two said, caging Nev so he couldn't hurt them, having a truck called over as hey started tending to Dark.
Fox Demon Avaritia

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Evangeline finally found the pair she had left, but a moment too late. Silently slipping closer while using the trees as cover, she got a better glance at the situation. Seeing the caged Nev made her grit her teeth, but the sight of them tending to Dark made her delay her attack. I'll just wait until they fix his wound before I take 'em out. It saves me from having to do it myself.
Dragon Kurai

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:54 pm

The two fixed Dark before they moved him into the truck on a bed, setting the cage in the corner as they slammed the doors shut, the locks initiating as it fast went off down the road. They were taking them to Evangeline's old facility if unstopped. Surely Evangeline would notice the wording on the vehicle and have an idea of what woud happen. Meanwhile, inside the truck there was contact to the facility being made. 'Administration, we have found a subject for testing and samples... Possible wolf, capable of help with the 'plan,' one said.

(You can do the facility, since it is front your chr's history.
Plus for lulz, Facility and splicing courtesay of Fennekin's Potato Inc)
Fox Demon Avaritia

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:24 pm

'Bring the subject to the nearest airport, they will be transported immediately.' The facility said, cutting the connection.

Evangeline used her abnormally light weight and balance to climb into a tree and hop from branch to branch after the car. She didn't have an opportunity to stop it yet, but she was following it for when she did.
Dragon Kurai

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:26 pm

The car came to a sudden stop, the two people grabbing the bed where Dark was resting. They had put an oxygen mask onto his face so he would be able to breathe, and they fast boarded a plane so that no one would see the creature they were transporting. "Administration, we are on the plane," the first said contacting them. "We'll be there in an hour." The door to the plane shut as the engines revved and started moving. If evangeline moved fast, she could grab to one of hte wings.
Fox Demon Avaritia

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:33 pm

(Evangeline flying? That didn't seem likely XD)

'Roger that,' the Administrator replied. 'The weather on the way to Sinnoh lab is clear. You will have no delays.'

With a jump and a bit of luck, Evangeline caught the plane before it was completely into the air. She quickly kicked out a bottom panel and found her way into a storage compartment. With an open panel, however, she'll have to worry about loss of oxygen.
Dragon Kurai

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:32 pm

The plane traveled really quickly. Even if there was a slight lack of oxygen, the distance the plane traveled was enough per second to make up for it, and at least the air was fresh where Evangeline was. When it landed, the two pushed the bed outside with Dark on it, his oxygen mask pumping breathe for him to breathe. The two took him to another man, who was guarded by quite a few like Evangeline. 'We have spoken to him. He wishes t help us with our plan administrato,' the two said to the man. Dark held his paw out weakly for a handshake of agreement. Truthfully he didn't mean to make an agreement. He was reaching for help, but the two had lied.
Fox Demon Avaritia

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:13 am

Evangeline narrowed her eyes as she observed the interaction. Wolf boy is way to trusting,, she thought, inching her way out of the cargo hold of the plane. Feeling for the gun on her hip, her hand simply swiped across empty air, and a cold dread drenched over her. She had left it in the woods after going to get the medicine. She was weaponless and would need to come up with something else.

Sighing, she summoned the Pokemon energy within her body, just in case she needed it. Hopelessly outnumbered, it would be stupid to act now. Staying in the shadows, she decided to watch and wait for a laps in security, and a perfect moment to strike.
Dragon Kurai

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:17 am

Dark mumbled when the director shook his hand, and his hand shook before it fell and he went to sleep. The two people let the director take the bed, them heading off as the guards surrounded him and thr bed.
Fox Demon Avaritia

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:26 am

Evangeline looked around for any sort of weapon. The ground was bare, save for one object. Bending over and picking it up, she got a closer look. A potato? Here? That's very odd. It was a rather large and heavy one, and she measured its heft in her hand. If I aim right, it could knock someone out.

Judging her throw, she chucked the potato straight at the head of one of the guards. After her throw, she immediately moved to a different location so they wouldn't find her if they investigated where the flying plant had come from. She hoped they would go investigate, so she could get to Dark and get him out.
Dragon Kurai

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:29 am

One of the guards were hit, and they fell. The director destroyednsaid potato by firing bullets at it. The rest of the guards got closer to the administrator, and he rushed Dark into the building and to the director. 'This is the new subject sir. Do you want us to awaken him and test?'
Fox Demon Avaritia

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:47 am

'Yes,' the director replied. 'It would be best to begin testing immediately.'

Evangeline gritted her teeth as she watched her only starchy weapon defeated to nothing. As the guards surrounded Dark and brought him inside, an exasperated sigh escaped her mouth. "It can't ever be simple, can it?" she muttered, inching closer to the facility she once called home. "At least I won't get lost if I have to go inside."

Inching more toward the door, she looked to see how many guards awaited her. If it were few enough, she may be able to take them out with her Ice Beam.
Dragon Kurai

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:49 am

There was only two guards that were inside and outside the gate. Not too many, but not too much. The few seemed to be discussing between each other on either side, talking about subjects and future promotions. 'Do you think the wolf was important,' the first asked. 'I dunno,' the second replied.

Inside, the administrator had Dark woken. 'Sample his blood and test him,' he told the scientists. 'We need him in tip-top shape for our plans. Splice his final limbs for wolf limbs. Go!'
Fox Demon Avaritia

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:16 am

Taking a deep breath, Evangeline jumped forward, and tried to punch the first guard in the face. Turning around and not looking to see if she had done any damage, she lunged out with a kick to the groin of the other.

'Very well,' the lead scientist replied, leading Dark into the nearest operating room. He took out a syringe, and injected him, making sure he was completely unconscious before leading him inside and beginning operation.
Dragon Kurai

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:17 am

The two guards inside didn't know the other two had been knocked out and severely hurt by Evangeline. All they knew was a new subject was receiving operation.
Fox Demon Avaritia

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:41 am

(I'm tempted to put myself as one of the scientists. Mine as well make an option for it to happen)

Evangeline was about to step inside, but the sight of something stopped her. Looking down, she found another starchy ally of a potato. Picking it up, she chuckled softly. Must have been an old farm or something. Maybe one of the scientists has a potato fetish.

Stepping inside, she froze the potato solid, making it a very hard weapon. Using all of her might, she chucked it at the first guard she saw.
Dragon Kurai

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:45 am

The guard was down, without any sort of trouble for Evangeline.

Dark had woken up mid-procedure, and he looked at a feminine scientist watching his operation. 'It doesn't hurt,' he mumbled, knowing his arm was missing, his leg already replaced. 'Am I safe here,' he asked her
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next