HomeHome  NewsNews  FAQFAQ  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Pokemon RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
MegaAbsol

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:41 am

Myth regained her feet almost in mid-air and landed on all four. She let out a snarl as she peered into the darkness. A large lumpy form moved inside but it was not something she recognized. Keeping a respectable distance, she circled cautiously.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
MegaAbsol

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:11 pm

The Absol reared up on her hind legs as someone suddenly appeared beside her. Backing up quickly, she crouched, ready to leap. Only when she saw it was the Mewtwo she had seen before, she relaxed. Nevertheless not omitting him as a danger, she looked aside at the form inside her cave, not removing her razor-sharp horn from pointing at Zhar.
MegaAbsol

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:35 pm

"No..." Myth said. But you did appear unexpectedly... Shifting her crimson eyes back to the form inside, she asked quietly, "So, what do you think that is?"
Yveltal

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:35 am

Kakashi floated at her own pace to the two. "Oh that, you two can handle that." she said sighing and floating off.
MegaAbsol

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:38 am

Myth spied the Rayquaza floating around and then hovering away. Maybe she can tell me... Leaping from rock to rock, her lithe body taking to the environment perfectly, she jumped to the highest point of the hill, which was quite high. "Um...Hey! Could you help us?" Calling out, half afraid that the hill might collapse under the size and weight of the huge legendary, she decided to take a chance.
Espeon

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:50 am

PKMN Species: Luxray
PKMN Name: Legend
Background: His history has always been kept secret by him. He doesn't like to share it.
Other: Nope
Picture: Has one black eyes and one white eye
Home: Viridian Forest

Legend stalked the Absol on the hill. Watching her intently. The Luxray swiftly jumped from to another silently, never taking his eyes off of Myth.
Yveltal

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:53 am

Kakashi looked over, "I'm a girl" she deadpanned. She looked at Myth, "Attack the glowing jewl on it's back, that's its weak point. It's also very fast and if it starts glowing jump." She explained, "Oh and don't let it's claws touch you." she said as more og an after thought.

Last edited by Kakashi Nara on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Pooch

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:12 am

PKMN Species: Poochyena
PKMN Name: N/A
Background: A big prankster, but a kind soul
Other: Wears sunglasses
Picture:
Home: Unknown
Yveltal

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:22 pm

Slowly a large figure walked out the cave. It appeared to be a large black robotic wolf with two large claw like wings on its back along with a glowing jewl. He roared. Kakashi yawned.
Yveltal

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:36 pm

The wolf turned it's head to look at zhar. it's clawed wings pointed at Zhar. Kakashi sighed, "I did say not to touch the claws or let them touch you." She said.
Yveltal

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:49 pm

The wolf roared in anger and released an electrical Shock from its body. Kakashi nodded a bit.
MegaAbsol

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:24 pm

(Um...Fubuki, Poochyena, Rainbow is banned for a bit so...what about the applications? o.o)

Watching the Mewtwo take care of it, she decided to chip in. Leaping close, she Slashed down at the wolf-like form, careful and concious of the spikes before backing up and unleashing a Shadow Ball.
Yveltal

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:09 am

Roar in annoyance the wolf did something different, He jumped hi in the air before slamming the ground, sending spikes shooting up into the air. Having sensed it Kakashi had grabbed Myth and flown out of range, She wasn't worryed about Zhar as she had already warned him before the attack to teleport.
MegaAbsol

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:07 pm

The Absol lay quietly, feeling uncomfortable in the legendary's grip. Even though it was her opponent, Myth couldn't help but marvel at the power of her foe. Her horn glowing white, she swung her scythe, sending a white crescent blade of energy at the creature. She smirked, her Razor Wind usually worked well.
Yveltal

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:33 am

Quickly the wolf dashed out the way showing amazing agility. Avoiding both attacks He Jumped at Kakashi and Myth, claws bared and its claw-like wings flaping. Kakashi placed Myth on her head and whiped her large tail at the wolf, Her tail easily smacked him back down.

(Kakashi is about 4560ft long, 78ft wide, and 6987ft tall, The wolf is way to small to do any real damage to her and she is very fast for her size. Also Kakashi changes her size randomly and rapidly.)
MegaAbsol

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:23 am

(Wow. An Absol is like only 4 feet tall.)

Nestling beside one of the horn-like structures, Myth looked down, suddenly feeling sick. The height... Shaking it off, she continued attacking with Razor Wind's atop the Rayquaza. The Wolf couldn't dodge forever, even though a nasty part of her mind disagreed. It could.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   

Pokemon RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next