HomeHome  NewsNews  FAQFAQ  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The start of Tera's journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
rileysaura

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:24 pm

"In your own time, you're the one who wants the voucher" he said "When i'm not working i can be a nice guy, regardless of my appearance" he said, adjusting his glasses again as he said so
Kinogirl

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Tera giggled abit "let's go then" Tera said happily yet again walking toward Cerulean this time staying out of the grass to hopefully avoid some Pokemon.
rileysaura

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:29 pm

Amethyst walked closly behind, scolding Glalie using only his Cold Glare. Glalie again Bowed His head in shame
Kinogirl

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:32 pm

Tera frowned seeing this "you don't need to be so mean to your Pokemon he didn't mean it afterall" Tera said defending poor Glalie.
rileysaura

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:35 pm

"He knows better than that. He may have been rauised purely to battle but he never attacks Humans...Unless i give him the order to" said Amethyst "At least my other Pokemon can't attack before being told to"
Kinogirl

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:38 pm

Tera frowned she stroked Glalie "still no one got hurt so it's fine" she said Ieona nodded agreeing with Tera.
rileysaura

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:39 pm

"He must be becoming far too protective since i-" he started but then trailed off, hoping not to reveal his Surname
Kinogirl

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Tera blinked "since you what" she asked curiously wondering why he stopped his sentence.
rileysaura

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:45 pm

"Since...I have to go to an area which many Electric Pokemon call thier home" he said. He was thinking it was because he met Cobalt. Glalie ,unlike Amethyst, Only knew those Thungs and Team Dream. Amethyst however had been with his original family for Four Years before being Kidnapped. Glalie must have feared Amethyst going soft and returning to his home to stop battling
Kinogirl

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:47 pm

Tera blinked smiling abit "I hope you'll be ok......it's nice to meet a fellow trainer doing good deeds" she said happily Cerulean city was now in sight they were not far now.
rileysaura

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:50 pm

"heh...I wasn't asked for this job because i'm a pushover" he said. He saw the top of some of the Buildings in sight "There's Cerulean City" he said, looking towards the Buildings
Kinogirl

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Tera smiled "cool" she said running forward finally arriving at Cerulean "hm there's a gym here" Tera said she looked towards Amethyst "are you challenging the gym" she asked curiously just wondering she wasn't since she was mainly a breeder.
rileysaura

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:54 pm

"I haven't time for that kind of thing" he said "I guess i can stick around for a while to help you look for the Fan Club President"
Kinogirl

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:57 pm

Tera smiled "good let's go to the center first" she said happily running to the Pokemon center Tera seemed like a very active girl.
rileysaura

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:02 pm

"*sigh*...this is going to wear me out" sid Amethyst as he tried to keep up with Glaile close beside him
Kinogirl

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Tera soon arrived at the center putting Meowth's pokeball down and returned Ieona into her's and Nurse Joy happily nodded her head and went to heal Tera's Pokemon.
rileysaura

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:08 pm

Amethyst walked into the Pokemon Center. Several people seemed scared as they noticed him. One or two people even left the Center
Kinogirl

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Tera smiled she looked at Amethyst and noticed the scared people but it didn't bother her at all as she patiently waited for her Pokemon to be healed.
rileysaura

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Nurse Joy came back with the Two Pokeballs
"Here you go your Pokemon are Fully healed, we hope to see you again" she said, handing the Pokeballs back to Tera. Amethyst didn't seem to be bothered with the Scared people either
Kinogirl

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Tera smiled taking them back letting Ieona out who jumped onto Tera's head she walked over to Amethyst "hm maybe we should ask people and see if they have seen the Pokemon fan club guy" she suggested.
rileysaura

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:22 pm

"I suppose" said Amethyst but before they could begin looking they were jumped by a man wearing a Black Suit and top hat
"OH MY" he said "Look at it, It's the Perfect Size, It's Cute, It looks Strong, It seems to be perfect in every way" he said as he oogled over Tera's Pichu
Kinogirl

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Tera blinked abit Ieona stared at the strange man confused "Pichu" Ieona said cutely confused "umm excuse me sir why are you staring at my Pichu" Tera asked.
rileysaura

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm

"Why? because it is Simply PERFECT" he said "I am the Pokemon Fan Club President, My favourite Pokemon is Rapidash because it is Strong...fast...Cunning...Beautiful..." he started

*20 Minutes later*

"...Sleep near it...Warm...Kind...Oh My look at the time, i am so sorry for holding you up" he said "I often pratle on when i speak about Rapidash, here young Lady yuo can have this as an Apology for Holding you up" he said, holding out a Bike Voucher
Kinogirl

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Tera blinked taking the voucher "umm your welcome" she said confused of what happened Ieona felt like she could have fainted from boredom.
rileysaura

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:46 pm

As they talked, Amethyst noticed more people outside seemed to be scared of him. He knew exactly why they were but he payed no attention to it
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of Tera's journey   

The start of Tera's journey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next