HomeHome  NewsNews  FAQFAQ  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Training in Reverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
System

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:53 am

"Never said I planned to be one either now did I?" Senka questions not really wanting a answer
Doragon

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:27 am

Latro grinned"Your actions show it,you have potential,but not the correct training"says Latro walking next to Senka.
System

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:32 am

"My only plan is to be a good fighter." Senka says
Doragon

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:14 am

Latro smiled"Can't do that if you have little skill in fighting,now can't you?"says Latro walking next to her.
System

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:21 pm

A branch Senka hand been pushing away snaps, shattered by her fist clenching
Doragon

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:04 am

Latro smiled"Issue my dear?"says Latro walking next to her,looking at her face.
System

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:07 am

"Yah. Tall, annoying, won't shut up and won,t leave me alone. Sound like someone you know?" Senka says in a sarcastic tone
Doragon

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:05 am

Latro grins"Yep,sounds like my daughter,oh wait,no shes annoying,short,whiny,sarcastic,and most of all,disrespectful in the worst of times"says Latro grinning as he walks next to Senka
System

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:10 am

"Would you just leave me alone already!" Senka says taking off running, faster then any normal human because she was absent mindly channeling her aura to her legs speeding herself up
Doragon

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:11 am

Latro saw and jumped on the trees,having skills in speed with dashing in trees,leaping and doing long strides,skipping tree branches and such"Hehe,having an issue running?"says Latro jumping more,making sure he lands and keeps up.
System

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:16 am

The trees adruptly come to a end at a dark water river. Without slowing Senka dives in and to the bottom and clings to a rock. She calms herself down so she could hold her breath for longer. From Latro's point he wouldn't be able to see her unless he was underwater and only a few inchs away, which was unlikely
Doragon

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:21 am

Latro fell and landed near the river"Intresting"says Latro seeing footprints leading to the river but not on the other side"Wow,harsh"says Latro as he sits there on a tree"Did she forget her pokemon?"
System

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:26 am

Her pokemon were in their pokeballs so she hadn't forgotten them and they were safe from the water. Senka however was half frozen by the cold water as she refused to let go of the rock at the bottom. She stayed down for several minutes before passing out and floating to the surface of the river which started carrying her downstream
Doragon

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:30 am

Latro saw and dived in after her"darnit!!"says Latro carrying her on his shoulder,swimming against the stream still and going on land,going to fire,half freezing now.
System

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:35 am

Senka wakes up nearly a hour later with a major headache, lack of oxygen does that to yah. Noticing she was dry and warm, opposite of the wet and freezing she remembered, she sits up quickly only to nearly fall back over when the sudden movement made her headache worse
Doragon

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:36 am

Latro was sitting there,looking horrible from the cold water and exhaust from carrying her out of the water and walking them all the way back,he was simply sitting there though,sipping his water calmly."Welcome back to the world of the awake,Senka"
System

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:40 am

"Can't I do anything to get rid of y-Achooo" Senka says being cut off when she sneezes. She plops back down since laying down helped lessen her headache a bit
Doragon

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:42 am

Latro talked naisily,seeming also sick and run down"Hehe,don't overexert yourself,your sick,you need rest..."
System

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:46 am

"Don't kn-achoooo-know the meaning of the word sick" Senka says forcing herself up holding her head when the throbbing gets worse
Doragon

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:47 am

Latro smiled"But you do know the words migrane,pounding pain,and weak"says Latro looking at her.
System

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:50 am

"I'M NOT WEAK" Senka shouts wincing at the pain it causes her head (BIG Nono with her). She starts walking planning on training despite the state she was in, if anything to prove she wasn't weak
Doragon

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:00 am

Latro picked her up and hugged her"Hehe,i know your not weak,i mean your feeling weak from sickness,otherwise known as run down"
System

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:03 am

"More reason to train now put me down" Senka says fighting trying to make him put her down
Doragon

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:06 am

Latro held on,feeling weak but he knew Senka had less energy now and was going to run out quickly,so he just endured the squirming for awhile till she pooped out.
System

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:10 am

((Easiest way to stop her would be wrapping her in a blanket where she couldn't move but would be comfortable))

Senka was well used to pushing herself past her limits and keeps struggling ignoring her acking muscles and nagging brain threatening to make her pass out again. She just kept fighting
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   

Training in Reverse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next